With a dial inspired by the graphic treatment of the original IBM indicator clocks found in offices during the mid-twentieth century, this style is a true classic with a modern update. A sloped chapter ring with five-minute track, military index and luminous handset feature against a brushed metal dial. The angular case is framed with a thick Italian leather strap and linen topstitch. An understated model with sophisticated detailing.
Case size: 44.5mm
- Battery operated Japanese Miyota quartz movement
- Tested at 3 ATM water resistance (see our FAQ for more info on water resistance)
- Solid brass case with gold finish
- Stainless steel case back, crown & buckle with gold finish
- Italian leather strap
- Mineral glass lens
- Designed in San Francisco.